So, as you all can tell, I’ve been away for a LONG time.
Yes, I could have returned sooner than I have, but I did have some excuses!
Mainly, my masters is keeping me SO SO busy! With all the writing I have to do, sometimes I feel a bit disheartened with the idea of writing on my blog as well (which sucks!).
This semester I have:
– One research project to design, run, and write up
– One case study on the design of an intervention for psychological well-being in amputees
– One thematic analysis to complete and write-up
– One research synthesis and review
– One essay critiquing a public health intervention (If anyone knows of any public health interventions, I’d love you to let me know!)
All of this has to be completed for various dates between now and the end of April (save for the research project) and I also have three exams in May – hence, the blog hasn’t been at the forefront of my mind!
Let this serve as a warning to you all; do a masters, but be aware of how much work will be involved — I know everybody will tell you “there’s loads of work!”, there really is LOADS of work!
Still glad I’m doing it though! 😀