Hello world, it’s me again. I seriously don’t know what’s wrong with me – I really enjoy blogging and talking with you folk, but I can’t seem to stick with it!
In the last few months I have:
– finished my masters(!) – no grade yet though
– had an audition for a real life tv commercial (I didn’t get it)
– auditioned for a student film (probably will get, I’ll let you know tomorrow)
– went to Portugal
– went to Spain (yep, two holidays in 3 months! ;])
– had a kidney infection
– discovered George Ezra
– had an interview for a research assistant and was third choice of 168 people
– half thought about writing my book again
– started growing broccoli (successfully) and courgettes (less than successfully)
– given up on the 5:2 and then started again
– been an extra about ten times
So that’s what you’ve missed!
I’ll try to check in a couple of times a week from now on!
What about you guys?